1. It’s okay to cry once a day, even if it’s over a good song. Durhams have loose tear-ducts, it’s just the way it goes.
2. “Oh, Heck” is the best card game ever invented.
3. It’s perfectly acceptable to get emotionally wrapped up in trashy shows like The Bachelorette.
4. Everything is more fun when everyone decides to be low-maintenance.
5. Barking out commands isn’t really that bossy… some of us just struggle saying “please.”
6. You’re as happy as you make your mind up to be.
7. The beach, cold drinks, umbrellas & chairs are the perfect recipe for an afternoon of reminiscing.
8. Durham women… we get it from our Gram.
Thanks, Durhams, for always making family so much fun.